What is Teralink?
TERALINK European Fibre Network
TERALINK is investing into tomorrow’s infrastructure
P&TLuxembourg builds and operates one of the most innovative European IP-networks offering customers data and telecommunications solutions and services by providing connections to Europe’s foremost telecommunication and carrier hotels.
- Trans-European Fibre Optic Network spanning more than 4000 km
- 16 Points of Presence (PoP) in 6 EU countries linking Amsterdam (NL), Brussels (B), London (GB), Paris (F), Strasbourg (F), Kehl (D), Frankfurt (D) and Luxembourg (L) by redundant fibre routes, running on different paths
- State-of-the-art technology : Reconfigurable optical add-drop multiplexers (ROADM)40 Gbit/s ready, Up to 88 x 40 Gbit/s (3,5 Tbit/s), TERALINK is one of the pioneers among European carriers applying this new technology
- 6 major Layer 3 PoPs in Frankfurt, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels and Luxembourg
- Multiple connections to various Tier 1 upstream providers and peering hubs in different locations
- Currently more than 40 Gbit/s upstream IP capacity
- Currently 400 peerings
- Completely redundant infrastructure